Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Trick or Treat

Before I left to go to Delaware I decided we better carve our pumpkins in case we didn’t get home before Halloween. My Mom got the kids the Mr. Potatoe head parts to do their pumpkins.

IMGP3732 IMGP3728

IMGP3733

IMGP3744

IMGP3742

 

Mark carved what Caroline called the “princess castle”.

IMGP3753 In the process of packing to go to Delaware I luckily remembered to grab the Halloween costumes, just in case we were still there. It was a good thing because we were. Mamaw’s funeral was Saturday morning and Sat. night we all went to Aunt Mooie’s to Trick or Treat. It was a fitting way to spend the evening and was so nice to be able to be together as a family! Caroline dressed up as a Cupcake “with a cherry top”. Grayson was supposed ot be the Lone Ranger and Grant Tonto. Well, Grayson insisted he was going to be Batman about a week before Halloween. Soooo, Mamaw Lisa had ordered him Batman PJ’s for Christmas and he got them early and wore them as his costume. Grant wore my cousin Landen’s Pumpkin suit from last year. We had a great time and the kids were so excited!!

IMGP3768

IMGP3780

 

This is my grandma’s best friend Becky, she is as beautiful as my grandma was.

IMGP3776

IMGP3788

IMGP3782

Little Tiger Landen

IMGP3797

Mark carved these foam pumpkins while we were there!

IMGP3804

IMGP3802

Trick or Treat

IMGP3808

IMGP3822

Here comes Batman…

IMGP3824

Sorting the booty…

IMGP3830

“I want some candy too!!”

IMGP3847

IMGP3836

Pumpkin Butt!

IMGP3857

No comments: