Monday, July 27, 2009

Home Staging Continued…

To  continue the home staging tour, here is the dining room and kitchen. In the dining room, I cleared out that cabinet and removed a bunch of glassware and vases from the top of it. It is much less cluttered now. We also removed a treadmill that has been in there forever (not being used).I raised the window treatment a little to let in more light. I used a leftover piece of fabric from the curtain for a runner. I just folded it lengthwise and put it on the table. I found coordinating yellow placemats at Big Lots for $1 each. The centerpiece I found on clearance at Kroger for $1. It is just fake grass in a a white distressed pot. I set the table with our dishes as well.

 

IMGP2377

In the kitchen I just cleaned the counters off more. I even removed the toaster oven. I packed up some more extra dishes and things to get the cabinets cleared out a little too.

IMGP2379

We even set our outside table to make it look inviting when people come to see the house…..now if we can just get some lookers…anyone….

IMGP2391

Tomorrow….the Master bedroom and bathroom!

No comments: