Friday, July 24, 2009

Almost 5 years….

In just a few weeks, Mark and I will celebrate 5 years of marriage! It has gone so fast…..especially in light of the three kids we have! I am participating today in Kelly’s Korner’s  “Show us your wedding dress”. I LOVED my dress. My grandma came into town to help us find a dress only a few weeks after I got engaged. There is a wedding district in Cincinnati that has all kinds of bridal stores. We hit the biggest one, Bridal and Formal. They have thousands of dresses but have a great system to help you pick one. Anyway, my mom found this dress and I didn’t really like it…until I put it on. I didn’t want to take it off. My Dad bought the dress for me and my grandma bought my veil and tiara. The dress was strapless and had beading, heavier on the bodice and then down the dress. It had a little bit of a train but not too long.

 

 04 18 24

01

07

This is my Grandma and Dad who purchased the bridal gear :)

I love remembering that day. It was so beautiful and fun. I wouldn’t change anything.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

WOW! THAT beading is to DIE FOR!!! :)