Sunday, February 1, 2009

Snow Day!

We were stuck at home for much of last week as it was snowing and we had freezing rain. We got stuck in the driveway on Friday trying to get out so we just stayed home. I didn't take the kids out because I was home by myself and didn't have the energy to tackle the first snow with the kids! Well, Mark was home Sat. so we promised them they could go outside. I am pretty sure this is the first time Grayson has been out in the snow to play and Caroline was out once right before Grayson was born. Not sure how last winter passed without us going out to play in it. Anyway, they had a lot of fun. Grayson kept taking his gloves off and crying because the snow was so cold. It was VERY cold yesterday (less than 20) so we didn't stay out long. It's almost 40 today....if Caroline ever takes a nap maybe will go out again. These days Caroline and naps are pretty much wishful thinking though :)


1 comment:

Pretty Organizer said...

I WISH we had weather. Highs today here 80 degrees.

Hey lady, just wanted to remind you about the Kids Storage Party that Wendy at the Shabby Nest and I are putting on. Head over to Shabbynest.blogspot.com and link up to your post with how you tame your clutter.

I'll be looking for you girl! Hey, and bring a little chocolate to share:)

Take care,
Pretty ORganizer