Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nesting

Well, I guess I am in that nesting phase of late pregnancy. I have been cleaning out closets and cabinets and trying to get organized. Maybe it's just because I am not normally the most organized person nor do I enjoy housework. I am so tired of everything seeming overwhelming though that I guess i figure I better get some routine before Baby #3. I took some pictures of the closets etc. but my camera is taking fuzzy pictures :( Last night we added shelves to the toy room and organized it. Then I attacked under my bathroom cabinets. I am so bad lately about taking pictures and I didn't take any before pics. I can tell you that I threw a whole garbage bag away from under the sink of lotions and potions and makeup that was like 10 years old. Yes, I said 10 years!! It feels good to have it all out. Here are some pictures of the afters's. Labels will be making their way to the fronts of the baskets! I will re-take pictures of all the other organizational projects and post later!

No comments: