Saturday, January 2, 2010

How very true....

MckMama posted this video on her blog today. I was convicted that it is so very true! Penn of Penn and Teller is an atheist. He has this video about a man who gave him a Bible. He talks about how if you truly believe in a heaven and a hell why would you not tell others? Odd that it takes an atheist to convict christians that they should be telling everyone about what they believe! I know without a shadow of a doubt that there is a heaven and a hell, that Jesus died for me and that I am nothing without him. I don't deserve his amazing grace and mercy! I am no better than the worst criminal imaginable! It is only through him that I am forgiven and able to enter Heaven when I die. I am so thankful I am able to have him by my side through trials in my life! I hope that all of you who may be reading this know these truths as well. I am posting the video of Penn telling about the man giving him a Bible as well as a video by Francis Chan. I am reading the book Crazy Love and it is amazing. This video describes christianity so well! Hope you watch them!



No comments: