Friday, January 29, 2010

Birthdays

Wow, it has been almost a month since I have posted anything....too long! I tried last week to post with my live writer and it is not letting me. Something is wrong with our computer....Almost every website it has started saying is a security risk and we have to click through like 3 screens to get on to anything. It is annoying! Anyway I will have to work on setting up live writer to work again because it is sooo much easier to post with!
So I have been sooo busy planning and having birthday's! Caroline, Grayson and Mark all have bday's within 4 days of each other. I made cakes for each of them on their Bday and we had a joint party for the kids in the same week! AHHHH, fun but glad it's over! Anyway I will preview a few pics and then post some more bday stuff throughout the week as time allows!





No comments: