Thursday, August 20, 2009

Busy Day

Wow we had a busy day! I took the kids to a playdate at a local park with some other moms from church. I will post some pics of my kiddos later. We came home and the “boys” took a nap. I think Caroline is getting away from napping. It is such a struggle with her. Anyway, I tried to get housework done. Grant woke up and so I didn’t get as much done as I wanted. We decided to roast marshmallows this evening. We have been wanting to do it and it hasn’t worked out, so we decided to go for it. The kids were already wound up and not going to sleep anytime soon. The house was still a wreck and we could at least avoid looking at it if we were outside :) Anyway, the kids had fun and Caroline even said “Thanks Dad, for makin this fire”. Tomorrow is another day and the last day to get stuff ready for Delaware……better get an early start cause there is lots left to do!!

IMGP2918

IMGP2919

YUMMY!!!

IMGP2922

Yes, she is topless as usual. We are lucky if we can get her to wear clothes period!To be honest, until I just posted this picture I never even thought about it. She takes her clothes off so often it is not unusual to see her like this :)

IMGP2925

The Multitasker had to sweep while we were out there too!

IMGP2930

Look, 5 at a time….that’s my girl getting as much sugar as possible!

IMGP2931

Fun night, but I am BEAT! I am heading to bed and praying for a super productive day tomorrow!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Lovely lovely post. I was one of those little girls too. My family is so very thankful that I no longer do that!