Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pappy Eddy’s Pool

We recently took a quick weekend trip to Delaware. Mom was going for a wedding so we went with her. It was a fast trip but we enjoyed seeing everyone! We spent Sunday afternoon at my Dad’s house in his pool. The kids LOVED swimming! We had an awesome meal too. My Dad is an amazing cook. We had ribs, corn on the cob, tomato salad and the most delicious small potatoes roasted with olive oil salt and pepper. I don’t know exactly what kind of potatoes they were but they were GOOD! I don’t know how many I ate. I should have taken a picture of the food but….I forgot :(

IMGP2820 

IMGP2822

Pappy Eddy and his name sake Baby Grant (my Dad’s middle name is Grant).

 

IMGP2827

Grayson wasn’t too sure about the pool at first but he warmed up. He did like hanging on to the wall and kicking his feet.

 

IMGP2843Grant LOVED the water! We can’t wait to go back in a week or so!

2 comments:

SnoWhite said...

you have a lovely family! thanks for your comment today. I'm so glad that you've found recipes your family enjoys.

have a blessed afternoon.

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

What cute pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful time!

XOXO
Jen