Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Kmart Super Doubles

Kmart had their super double coupon sale this week. They double all coupons up to $2. I didn’t get there early enough to get any of the “free” stuff. Some of it I wouldn’t have used anyway. I did buy a lot of stuff we needed for pretty cheap. I saved like $80. I got cat litter, 2 boxes of garbage bags, 2 packs of diapers, 2 big cans of coffee, 12 BOXES OF CEREAL!!!, 3 packs of dog treats, 3 cans of skintimate shave gel, a bouce bar, 8 rolls of paper towels and tinkerbell toothpaste for $84. Not too bad really. We (well Mark) eat a LOT of cereal so it was good to stock up. I paid less than $2 per box for the cereal. I forgot my $5 off $50 coupon and I got the wrong kind of coffee or it would have been a little less.

IMGP2852

I went back last night and got 3 more packs of diapers, kiwi shoe polish, some Knorr rice side dishes (3 for less than $1), 5 more shave gels (2 for Mark), 10 pack of razors for 0.79, 2 Glade scented oil refills and 1 warmer (free), 3 gel refills, Kids’ detnagler,pup-eroni dog treats for $40. I saved $40 too!

I also got Cottonelle TP 20 rolls @ CVS for $3.00 using some ECB’s and a coupon and got $3.00 ECB’s back. I still have $10 ECB’s left too even after the ones I used so that’s $13 left…..not too bad!

No comments: