Monday, March 23, 2009

Our Pickle Noodle

We have been very busy with "life". I haven't gotten to hardly be on the computer let alone upload pictures! We have been slackling on taking pictures the last few days. We went to Alice's house and had a photo shoot last Wednesday so I will post those pictures soon! Caroline has nicknamed Baby Grant "pickle","noodle" or "pickle noodle". She talks to him in baby talk and wants to hold and love on him. She is really sweet with him. Grayson just calls him "my baby brother". He loves to kiss him and lay with him! Here are som pics of our little pickle noodle!
Caroline and Grayson have such a hard time taking a nap on Sundays for some reason. Yesterday was no exception. No nap for either of them despite almost 2 hours of trying! Grayson was unbearable! Mark took Caroline to church and the boys and I stayed home. Grayson was asleep on the couch about 10 min. after they left. Grant was so fussy yesterday! He just wanted to eat or be held. I just sat on the couch with my baby boys and snuggled! As tiresome (is that a word?) as this life is right now, I don't want them to grow up!



We have discovered that in order for mommy to get anything done he needs to hang out in the sling mamaw Lisa made him!

Our little Pickle Noodle



No comments: