Saturday, January 3, 2009

We interrupt this Cleaning Binge.....

The kids are with Mamaw Lisa and Papaw Harold. Mark is working an overtime detail to pay for the too much money we spent on furniture and bedding for the kids' new combined room (more to come on that later). I am supposed to be cleaning. Well, I did get the tree down and thought I needed a break already, then I will really tackle this messy house...So on my little break, I decided to browse through some of my favorite blogs and you have to see what Saucy has n her blog. It is the cutest doll house things ever! It makes me want a new hobby!! Such talented people. Check it out...Now Back to your regularly scheduled cleaning...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the cleaning! :) I love the fact your a nurse as I am 16 months away from qualifying! I am going through a really hard path at the moment though cause I just panic that I won't be able to remember everything! Any advice would be appreciated!

By the way congrats on baby #3. xxx/