Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bad Day

Update....after writing this post and ranting I signed onto facebook. I saw that one of my friends is dealing with the loss of her Mom. She has been battling cancer for the 2nd time and she had been hospitalized and had surgery yesterday. We were praying for her but Jesus called her home yesterday. My day is nothing in comparison to that!! I am so thankful for all my family and friends and am praying for Michelle and her family!!

Well, it's only 9am and since midnight I have experienced the following....Being awakened by the dog (after about 30 min of sleep) throwing up, Being awakened by a phone call saying the Health Dept where I work is closed because of the ice storm even though I am off today. I had to get up and call the next people on the list. Then Grayson wakes up with diarrhea and a horrible diaper rash. We get a bath and get breakfast and I sit down at 8 to get some coffee. I call Mark to see if he made it to work. Well, he made it but crashed onthe way there. He is thankfully ok but will probably get a ticket and a fine. He just had a fender bender in his work car about 2 months ago. Then Grayson needs another diaper change. Poor Baby!! The dogs are barking so I go to let them in and see that Mark did not take out the trash bag from last night and the dogs have torn it out all over the garage. Then Caroline decides to NOT use the potty and go #2 in her cloth training pants......Wow! I hope the day gets better cause it's only 9am!!!! I am thankful nothing is worse than it is, but I was hoping to get a lot done today since we are iced in.....Satan is on the prowl, but I won't let him win!!

No comments: