Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again

Wow, another VERY long blogging break :( I never intend to stay away from blogging.....life just happens. I love blogging so that I can keep a visual scrapbook of our life. My kiddos keep me so busy I feel like I never have time to record memories or to "scrapbook" the way I want to. I will probably post some old posts with pictures about trips etc. from the last year for my own "record keeping". So to start back on this blogging journey let's start with the newest addition to the family......I haven't even introduced him on here yet!

This sweet thing is almost 7 months old :( He is growing WAY too fast!! He weighed 14 lbs 8 oz at his 6 month check up, 8th percentile. He has always been a little guy....He'll probably be the biggest when they are all grown! Here is in the same outfit (smaller size ;) in the hospital
SO......expect to see lots of catching up posts! Glad to be back in the blogging world!

No comments: